The story behind our silky cotton mattress pad is as unique as the end product. Silk cotton is a natural cellulosic fiber that grows on the Kapok trees of Africa, Asia, and South America. Because the tree itself is not cut down during harvesting - only the seedpods are removed and the fiber within is extracted - this beautiful fiber is sustainable and environmentally friendly. Much lighter than cotton, silk cotton has everything you could ever want in a mattress pad: it holds its shape, provides buoyancy for years, and offers an inviting down - like softness that you'll appreciate every night. Silk cotton is also naturally antimicrobial, and mold/mildew resistant, providing a naturally hypoallergenic mattress pad ideal for anyone with allergies or sensitivities.
- Natural Silk - cotton made from the Silk - cotton or Kapok Tree Seeds, has down - like softness with better resiliency to wear
- Naturally anti - microbial, moisture, mold, and mildew resistant
- Hypo - allergenic
- 233TC 100% Cotton percale face
- 6 oz/yd2 of fill - 30% Silk - Cotton, 70% down alternative fill
- 2 - way knit skirt guaranteed to fit 18" mattress
- 6" frame with an allover scroll designer quilt stitch inside
Care: Machine Wash
Material: 100% cotton percale face
Construction: 233tc 100% cotton percale face 6 oz fill, 30% Silk - Cotton/70% down alternative fill
Face Fabric: 100% Cotton Percale
Fill: 30% Silk - Cotton/70% down alternative fill
Skirt Fabric: 100% Polyester
Thread Count: 233tc
Pocket Depth: 18 inch
Full : 53" x 75"
Queen: 60" x 80"
King: 78" x 80"
Made in China